JUVÉDERM VOLUMA XC
Alchemy 43 is a Beverly Hills aesthetic bar that specializes in cosmetic
If you’ve noticed hollow cheeks and sagging skin in your mid-face/cheek area, this could be making you look older or tired even if you otherwise look and feel younger. To correct this, consider a facial rejuvenation treatment plan that includes Juvéderm Voluma XC.
What is Juvéderm Voluma XC?
From pharmaceutical manufacturer Allergan, the Juvéderm line is the best-selling collection of hyaluronic acid dermal fillers in the country. Each treatment is composed of hydrating hyaluronic acid, which synthesizes easily with the body and delivers exceptional results to rejuvenate your appearance.
Juvéderm Voluma XC is specifically designed to improve your appearance by adding volume to your cheeks. Contact us today to learn more about treating your hollow cheeks.
Re-Volumize Your Cheeks with this Dermal Filler
Chiseled, high cheekbones and a defined jawline are facial hallmarks in both women and men that many Americans believe characterize attractiveness. As you age, these defined features lose facial fat, which robs the cheeks of volume and
If you have cheekbones that lack definition, these sunken features can make you appear old and/or fatigued. If your cheeks have flattened due to volume loss, it likely is due to your skin losing hydration as you age.
When injected into the midface region, Voluma XC works beneath the skin to lift, add volume, and contour cheeks that have lost volume due to aging. Juvéderm Voluma XC is the only filler proven in clinical studies to last as long as two years, although results can vary from patient to patient. View our before and after photo gallery to see results from our patients.
The injections create a refreshed, youthful appearance with results that are subtle and natural-looking.
What Else Can Juvéderm Voluma XC Address?
The midface area is critical to the structure and symmetry of the entire face. Any depletion or lack of definition in this area can affect your overall appearance.
With Voluma XC, not only are your hollow cheeks addressed but other parts of the face as well. Though the injections are administered into the mid-to-upper cheek area, they indirectly improve the following:
- Undefined jawline – A major consequence of hollow cheeks is sagging skin along the jawline. Voluma XC can help restore the jawline to its previous shape by lifting this sag and adding facial balance.
- Moderate to severe wrinkles and folds around the nose and mouth – Voluma XC can help address smile lines (parentheses lines) and nasolabial folds around the nose and mouth. Treatment can help restore collagen production for tighter skin and added volume around the nose and mouth.
- A recessed chin – The loss of volume in the midface region results in sagging, loose skin that causes the chin to lose any of its
prominence. Juvéderm Voluma XC can help augment the chin by giving it lift and definition.
- Under-Eye Skin Laxity – If you have under-eye bags that make you appear tired and/or stressed, a precise touch by our medical specialists can improve this and give your eyes a perkier, more alert-looking appearance.
Potential Side Effects
Potential side effects of Juvéderm Voluma XC are usually found at the injection site, but they are usually mild and temporary. Moderate side effects can last 2-4 weeks and include the following:
- Pain or soreness
- Redness or irritation
- Lumps or bumps
To learn more about hollow cheek treatments, visit RealSelf.com.
Frequently Asked Questions About Voluma XC
Q: I don’t like needles – are injections painful?
A: Juvéderm Voluma XC contains lidocaine to reduce pain and discomfort during your treatment session. The gel is injected with ultrafine needles that feel similar to a pinch.
Q: When will I see results?
A: Although results can vary, many patients typically see results immediately.
Q: How long does Juvéderm Voluma XC last?
A: With optimal treatment, Voluma XC results can last up to two years.
Q: Will this treatment require any downtime?
A: For our West Los Angeles patients, a treatment session with Juvéderm Voluma XC can take anywhere from 15 to 60 minutes, depending on how many injections you receive and which area of the midface is being treated. After the injections, patients are free to return to their normal daily activities.
Q: There are many products
in the Juvéderm line – how do I know if Juvéderm Voluma XC is right for me?
A: While it’s true that Juvéderm has several different products, each is designed to correct a different part of the face and address different skin conditions.
- Juvéderm XC corrects moderate to several facial lines and creases, such as parentheses lines, also known as smile lines, around the nose and mouth
- Juvéderm Ultra XC plumps and/or adds volume to lips; it’s also approved for moderate to severe lines and wrinkles around the mouth and nose
- Juvéderm Voluma XC addresses volume loss in cheeks
- Juvéderm Vollure XC corrects facial wrinkles such as nasolabial folds around the mouth and nose
- Juvéderm Volbella XC augments thin lips and improves lip lines (perioral lines)
View our Menu of Services to learn more about the right facial rejuvenation treatment for you.
Contact a Juvéderm Specialist at Alchemy 43 Today!
Trust your Juvéderm Voluma XC treatment to licensed, trained, and skilled practitioners. At Alchemy 43, we provide facial skin treatments in Beverly Hills and West Los Angeles. We personalize and administer treatment according to your set of circumstances. Call 310.905.8727 or visit us online to get in touch for a complimentary consultation.
Next, learn more about Microneedling for facial rejuvenation treatment.